214 . Monumental collection of silver coins. Assorted countries. 17th-start of the 20th century
Inclusive weight: 2.860 [2 kilograms and 860 grams].
Collection of 142 antique, rare silver coins, some very rare, from assorted countries throughout the world. 17th-start of the 20th century.
The collection includes:
*  coins issued in Ethiopia at the start of Ethiopian coinage, c. 1887.
* 34 American Morgan Silver Dollars, various years beginning in 1878 through 1921. Including the first Morgan Dollar from 1878 with eight eagle tail feathers and a slanted arrow feather. [These coins were first struck in a limited edition, that can be identified by the eight tail feathers, after this mistake was realized, the coins were issued with seven tail feathers. This is a rare coin from the first issue]. In addition to a rare Morgan Dollar from 1921 with the letter D.
* Iranian coin from the start of the 20th century, two large British coins from 1887 and 1893, including the small series that followed them.
* Ein Thaler - German Thaler with the image of King William III 1799, in rare condition. It is extremely uncommon to find a Thaler coin from this year in such fine condition. German Thaler from 1677, Thaler from 1780 with a silver chain from the era.
* Seven Austrian coins, including a coin from 1858, and two large Krones.
* Ruble from 1832 with the image of the father of Emperor Nikolai, in addition to Russian rubles from 1892, 1896, 1898 and more.
* Coin from the Spanish Republic from 1813, Moroccan coin with a star of David, 19th century; coins from the Emirates; Moroccan coins; Egyptian 20 Fiastres coin, 1917, and other Fiastres; two Syrian coins from 1937, and more.
All coins in the collection made silver except one coin of 25 miles from 1948 which is made of
aluminum. [From the Series of coins that were used in the first months of the state of israel before the state issued the famous penny coins].
Most of the coins in this collection are in very fine condition. Some are in excellent condition.