21 . A Collection of Rare Booklets, Kuntressim and Journals - Settlement - First Half of the 20th Century
10 rare booklets, kuntressim and journals on the topic of immigration and settlement - first half of the 20th century.
* 3 booklets printed as part of the series of Zionist-folk booklets "Zionistisha Kapika Bibliatek" (each booklet was sold for the price of 2 kopecks). Odessa 1914, booklets no. 9, 21, 26. Among the writers are M.L. Lilenbaum, Menachem Ussishkin, Yosef Klausner and others.
* HaTikva - Booklets about the Hebrew villages 1922. First booklet. Eliezer Ben Yehuda writes in the foreword: "If this booklet had only been created for the article about the national language, it would be sufficient".
* Hatchala - A booklet about the cultural work in Jaffa, published by the General Federation of the Hebrew Workers in the Land of Israel, Jaffa. Nissan 1922.
* A booklet published the Social Zionist Federation of Poalei Agudat Yisrael "Achdut HaAvodah" from 6th Kislev 1927. Uncut pages.
* Jerusalem - A weekly journal, year one booklet 12, from 23 Av 1923 - deals with the 1929 massacres: "The week of blood in Jerusalem and the Land of Israel, 17-22 Av 1929".
* Kinarot - The regional newsletter of the agricultural settlements of Emek HaYarden HaEmtzai, Elul 1944 - a booklet marking thirty years since Berl Katznelson's death.
* Bmivchan - A newspaper for the studying youth from February 24 1943 - published by the HaNoar HaLomed Movement in Israel - the immigrants camps internal, not for sale. The newsletter deals with Jewish children, the first survivors to reach the country.
* HaChayal HaIvri - the Jewish soldiers newspaper, booklet 1 published on January 1, 1943.
Sizes and conditions vary. Moderate-fine overall condition.